Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
Kristen brings a unique set of skills to her work as a therapist, advocate, public speaker, trainer, and writer.
With a commitment to confidentiality and customized care, we strive to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients, helping them navigate life's challenges with understanding and expertise.
Kristen Sheppard is a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) with over 29 years of experience, licensed in four states (MA, NH, VT, and FL).
Kristen brings a unique set of skills to her work as a therapist, advocate, public speaker, trainer, and writer. As a lifelong learner, she continues to grow in all aspects of public policy whenever possible.
Her passion for reducing mental health stigma, disability rights, adoption issues, and equality for all is prevalent in the work she does.
Kristen Sheppard is a proud mother of three amazing boys. Her experience as a mother raising a child with significant developmental and mental health issues has placed her on the forefront in advocating for mental health and disabilities reform at the local, state, and national levels.
Not only is Kristen licensed,
She currently holds several certifications that have enhanced the work she is passionate about.
• Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
• Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, Level 2 (CCTP-2)
• Certified Child & Adolescent Trauma Professional (CCATP)
• Certified Family Trauma Specialist (CFTP)
• Certified Addictions Informed Mental Health Professional (CAIMHP)
• LGBTQIA2+ Inclusion in Healthcare
• Certified Grief Informed Professional (CGP)
• Certified Anxiety Treatment Professional (CCATP)
• Certified Integrative Mental Health Professional (CIMHP)
• Certified Autism Spectrum Clinician Specialist (CASCS)
• Certificate of Forensic Social Work
• Certificate of Advance Forensic Social Work
• Certificate of Mitigation
• Certificate of Dialectal Behavior Therapy (DBT)
• Certificate of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Investigations trained for Investigators, Screeners, and Hot Line Workers with Massachusetts DCF
• MAPP trained as a social worker and adoptive parent
Thank you for sharing your story and tips about compassion fatigue and agency climate with our practitioners. We would heartily recommend you to other venues looking for an inspiring speaker who gives practical tips on how to improve staff morale and the climate within an agency.
BOOK ME TO SPEAK
Please click the link below to enter your information and I will be in touch
WANT ME AT YOUR NEXT EVENT?